Woman in Progress 2018 New Year's Resolutions
2017 was the year we started Woman in Progress, our youngest children started school and Laura finally went to the gym. What will 2018 bring?
Whilst New Year's Resolutions might be a fairly unimaginative blog post, rather than write our own, we've decided to write them for each other, and a couple for the blog. Let's just see if we stick to them.
Wishing you all a wonderful, happy and healthy 2018
Laura and Nicky x
Nicky’s New Year’s Resolutions from Laura
To go flamenco dancing (with Laura)
To say no at least ten times during the course of the year to something you don’t want to do, even if it makes you feel uncomfortable.
To go to Paris
To not offer lifts to people who don’t reciprocate or just don't have control of their own lives - their life choices are their problem, not to be imposed onto someone else (and yes they might read this, and yes, that's fine)
To not be PTA chair after September even if you are guilt-tripped massively into doing it
To do a Tough Mudder (with Laura)
Laura's New Year’s Resolutions from Nicky
- To continue gently pushing, ahem persuading and supporting, Nicky (in all manner of things, not just dancing and obstacle courses!)
- To go to Paris (with Nicky)
- To be at one with the number on the scale and know that fitness is far more important than pounds and ounces
- Not to undersell yourself ever when it comes to new ventures
- To not go overboard and know your friends and family would love you even if you served shop-bought finger food! For the record - Laura never does this and is an incredible hostess and cook.
Woman in Progress resolutions
- To get our first sponsored post on the blog
- To launch Woman in Progress events
- To continue to feature more inspiring women on the blog